Cone crusher is generally used as a secondary rock crusher in a crushing circuit. Pre-crushed product (usually 3in minus depending on the cone crusher model) is fed through the top of the cone crusher and flows over the mantle. The vertical cone crusher drive shaft rotates the mantle eccentrically below the concave, or bowl liner, squeezing the product and crushing it between the mantle and concave. Cone crushers are usually run on belt drives driven by an electric motor or diesel engine. Cone crushers are used extensively throughout the aggregate and mineral processing industry.
How to dismantle cone crusher?
1. Dismantle adjusting sleeve first.
2. Twist the lifting bolt of the principle axis to the upper end.
3. Lift up the cone crushing part from the cone crusher by the hoisting equipment on the spot.
4. Check all the burnishing surface of the machine body and the principle axis.
5. To operate the crushing wall on a reasonable height, it's better to open a hole in the land or floor so as to place the crushing part. And this hole should be dewatering.
ZONEDING MACHINE specializes in making various kinds of rock crushers, circular vibrating screens, crushing plants and ball mills. If you have any interest in our products, please don't hesitate to let us know. We are looking forward to a good cooperation with you on the basis of our mutual benefits!